Create Truly Passive Income from Real Estate
within 60 days
(Without Hustling to Find Deals, or Managing Tenants, or Repairing Properties)
FIRE from Real Estate
The Fast Track to Passive Income & Financial Independence with a Tribe
You don’t have to be a millionaire to invest like one.
Brian & Deni work when and where they like, doing work they love. And when they’re not working, they’re traveling with family and friends.
Because they earn high returns on 100% passive investments. And they designed the lives of their dreams on modest budgets.
Anyone can do the same. You just need a tribe of people around you to find great investments and pool funds together to meet the high minimums.
FIRE from Real Estate is part online course, part co-investing club, and part community. And it’s all about tangible results.
What's Included In FIRE from Real Estate
Reaching a FIRE-y Savings Rate
Ever hear the expression “It takes money to make money”? You do need capital for investing — and that comes from your savings.
But a high savings rate doesn’t have to mean misery. We’ll show you the same budget tricks and hacks that we use ourselves, including:
- How to score free housing with house hacking strategies
- How to save money on transportation and food
- How to automate your savings
- How to come at budgeting from a different angle for better results
Our Goal for You: Go from a 5-10% savings rate to a 25-75% savings rate.
Start Investing in Real Estate Crowdfunding with $10
Think it takes thousands of dollars to invest in real estate?
After an overview of exactly how real estate crowdfunding works, we take you behind the scenes in many of the platforms available to non-accredited investors. Some of them let you start investing with as little as $10, and we invest in many ourselves.
A few examples of crowdfunding case studies we provide include:
- Arrived Homes
- LEX Markets
Our Goal for You: Create at least two passive income streams from crowdfunding platforms.
Invest in Real Estate Syndications for 15-50% Returns
If there’s an insider secret in real estate investing, it’s private equity syndications.
Most middle-class Americans have never heard of them, but this is how the wealthy invest in real estate.
While these passive investments typically require $50-100K minimum, our Co-Investing Club finds and proposes a deal every month or so. All open to non-accredited investors, and we all pool funds together with $5-10K per person.
We’ll show you:
- How real estate syndications work
- How to vet sponsors
- How to vet syndication deals
- The tax advantages of real estate syndications
- A sample Co-Investing Club deal analysis
Our Goal for You: Earn at least the cost of this course on your first real estate syndication deal — then create thousands of dollars in passive income every year moving forward.
How to Buy Rental Properties for Reliable Cash Flow
Want to buy your own rental properties?
It takes more skill and time than passively investing in crowdfunding or syndications, but can be fun and rewarding. We’ll give you the skills you need to predictably invest for strong cash flow. Specifically:
- How to forecast returns and cash flow for rental properties
- How to choose markets to invest in
- Financing — where to borrow money reliably
- How to score great deals on properties
- How not to lose your shirt on renovations
Our Goal for You: Feel comfortable buying your first rental property with predictable cash flow.
Living the FI Lifestyle (Before Reaching FI)
Here’s another secret: you don’t have to be financially independent to live like you are.
Brian doesn’t consider himself FI, but he still spends 10 months of each year traveling overseas with his wife and daughter.
Step behind the scenes and see exactly what it takes to live your dream lifestyle long before reaching financial independence.
- Win the Game — The FI Life Before FI
- Scaling your property investments
- Diversifying passive income streams
- Basics of asset protection
Our Goal for You: Start living your ideal lifestyle within the next 12-24 months (even though it will take longer to actually reach FI).
Lifetime Membership in Co-Investing Club
Roughly once a month, we propose a syndication deal for joint investing.
We talk through the deal together on a video call, and bring the sponsor on to answer questions.
- Invest in pooled private equity deals with $5-10K
- We propose deals with established, reputable sponsors
- Beyond multifamily: we try to find diverse deals including self-storage, mobile home parks, RV resorts, and other “alternative” property types, not just multifamily properties
You’ll have questions as you go. So we’ll make ourselves available to offer feedback and ideas.
After each month’s Co-Investing Club meeting, we stay on the line so you can ask us questions as they come up.
- Ask us questions in real time, on video calls
- Calls roughly every month
Accountability Partners & Group
A study by the American Society of Training and Development found that people who used accountability partners were 95% more likely to meet their goals.
Which means that if you’re serious about saving and investing more money in real estate, you need an accountability partner.
- We’ll help pair you with someone who shares your goals, so you can push each other to reach them faster.
- No “forced” work or requirements — you’re in control
FIRE from Real Estate is the only program of its kind that…
- Proposes passive real estate syndications each month, from established syndicators.
- Lets you pool funds with a tribe to invest with $5-10K per deal, instead of the $50-100K normally needed for syndications or property down payments.
- Shows you how to diversify passive income streams among real estate crowdfunding platforms, syndications, direct property ownership, and stock index funds.
The FIRE from Real Estate Guarantee
We know that Higher Savings Rates + Passive Real Estate Investments = Wealth & Passive Income Streams.
In other words, there’s a recipe for reaching financial independence quickly. We can’t bake the cake for you, but we can give you a recipe that anyone can follow.
And we do mean anyone. Around once a month, we all get together to analyze group investments. If you like what you see, you can join the group with a few clicks.
But we also know that not everyone is as excited about financial independence from real estate as we are. If after 30 days or the next group investing call you decide FIRE from Real Estate isn’t for you, we’ll refund you. Just email Deni at [email protected].
It’s that simple.
FIRE from Real Estate
TEST DRIVE RISK-FREE
See our 30-Day Guarantee above: full refunds, no questions asked.
Questions Our Top Students Asked Before Enrolling in FIRE from Real Estate
I don’t have much money to invest with right now — should I hold off on FIRE from Real Estate?
What kind of historical returns have real estate syndications delivered?
Do I need to be an accredited investor to participate in Co-Investing Club deals?
Does SparkRental earn referral fees from real estate syndicators?
Can I invest more than the minimum $5-10k in joint deals in the Co-Investing Club?
Who are your competitors? What other options do I have to learn how to invest passively in real estate?
Do you guys guarantee the returns on Co-Investing Club deals?
Is the course content all available at once or is it dripped?
How recession-resistant are real estate syndications?
FIRE from Real Estate Is For You If...
- You’re just getting started in building passive income from real estate, and you want to get it right. You want to NAIL it the first time, rather than losing money like so many novice investors.
- You’ve been trying to create passive income but haven’t seen big results. Traditional real estate investing is hard! Most people lose money on their first few deals. We’ll show you how to invest passively, without the newbie mistakes.
- You don’t have time for a real estate investing side hustle, you just want to invest passively without any headaches. No phone calls, no repairs, no tenant management, no evictions. Just fractional investments that don’t take up your personal time.
- You want high returns on real estate without becoming a landlord. Yep, us too, which is why we now invest most of our own money in passive investments.
- You want to invest like the wealthy — without the minimum $50-100K investment. You love the idea of earning high returns on passive real estate syndications, but you don’t have five digits to invest in each deal.
- You want to spread your money among many real estate deals. It’s hard to diversify when you have to tie up $50-100K in each real estate investment. You’d rather spread $5-10K among ten deals than $50-100K in one deal.
- You want the freedom & flexibility that comes with many passive income streams. Every dollar of passive income makes you less dependent on your full-time job. Good riddance.
- You want the fast track to financial freedom. You know it requires a high savings rate, and you’re on board. You just need some help getting there, and knowing where to invest for high returns on your savings.
If you said “Yes” to at least five of the above, we can’t wait to work with you in FIRE from Real Estate!